Monday, August 13, 2007

AnglicanTV UPDATE: Kevin is going to Africa!

Kevin made it! Yea!!!

Through your incredible sacrificial donations I have raised enough money to fly from Hartford to Kenya; Kenya to Uganda; and then Uganda to home. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

I have just purchased my plane tickets and will take the train into Manhattan on Friday to get my visas for Kenya and Uganda.

I don't have information on Hotel or taxi cost yet.

Sharing His Victory,

--Kevin

I can't wait to see what he'll send us back from Africa!

*********************
Update from Kevin:
08/13/07 11am Raised $750 in donations

Also have raised $390 in Archbishop Venables DVD Sales

ONLY $60 to Go. 7 Hours until I have to pay for the tickets.
*********************
Update from Kevin at AnglicanTV:

08/13/07 11am Raised $700 in donations.

Also have raised $330 in Archbishop Venables DVD Sales

ONLY $170 to Go. 9 Hours until I have to pay for the tickets.

There is no way I can possible thank you enough. This is a very humbling experience. Everyday I thank God for broadband and YOU!

If you haven't already, please consider donating!

No comments: