Monday, April 21, 2008

AnglicanTV: Financial ASAP request for GAFCON

From Kevin Kallsen at AnglicanTV:

AnglicanTV needs your financial help ASAP. We have just received an official invitation to GAFCON hosted in Jerusalem June 22-29. In order to go I need to raise $1800 for the plan ticket and $1800 for the conference fee which includes food, travel, hotel, and several tours in the Holy Land I can tape and post on AnglicanTV. I am the only video Christian Press with an invitation and I can't imagine missing the biggest Anglican news story this decade because I could not raise enough money to go. The reason I list this as an ASAP request is that the US dollar is declining in valude and each day I delay in my purchase the more I will need to raise. Click here for information on sending a donation by check or

Consider contributing today!

No comments: