Friday, April 11, 2008

Being in a good and bad spiritual place at the same time

From Drell's Descants, Brad Drell expresses well what I've been thinking:

. . . Yet, I sit here with trouble on my brow about what am I to be about in the Episcopal Church. Am I to be a reconciler, a partisan for Jesus Christ in territory occupied by the enemy, or am I, after much consternation and prayer, to finally shake dust off my feet?

As I sit here tonight, I am faced with all three paths at a crossroads.

Interestingly enough, God is challenging me to do all three. I just don’t know how to do it. I know from what I have been through I am to do all three, as I’ve done them at different times and different places. I just don’t know how to do all three at the same time in the situation I am in. . .

Read it all.

No comments: