Here are the five dioceses (so far) that have publicly opposed the actions of the Presiding Bishop and the Episcopal Church house of bishops:
- The Standing Committee of the Diocese of South Carolina (The Rt. Rev Mark Lawrence endorsed the letter) March 27
- The Standing Committee and Diocesan Council of the Diocese of Western Louisiana (in a resolution authorized by the diocesan Standing Committee and endorsed by the bishop, D. Bruce MacPherson, and Diocesan Council) April 14
- Diocesan Board and Standing Committee and Bishop John W. Howe of the Episcopal Diocese of Central Florida May 15
- The Standing Committee of the Diocese of Springfield (The Rt. Rev Peter H. Beckwith endorsed the letter and actions of his Diocesan Council) May 22
- The Standing Committee of the Diocese of Northern Indiana May 27
H/t to VirtueOnline.