Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update from AnglicanTV

From Kevin at AnglicanTV:

Because AnglicanTV is considered hostile press by TEC and the Church of England, I am not likely to be videotaping many press conferences or plenary meetings. The vast majority of my video taping will be in interview format.

I won't arrive in Canterbury until Friday, so I have some time to schedule interviews before I arrive. So far I have around a dozen interviews with different Bishops and Archbishops scheduled -- however I would love to open up my schedule to your ideas.

If there is someone you want me to interview while I am at Canterbury please post it in to comments below. If you have the contact information for the "victim", please forward that to anglicantv@gmail.com (don't put contact info in the comments post please).

No comments: