AnglicanTV UPDATE: Kevin is going to Africa!
Kevin made it! Yea!!!
Through your incredible sacrificial donations I have raised enough money to fly from Hartford to Kenya; Kenya to Uganda; and then Uganda to home. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
I have just purchased my plane tickets and will take the train into Manhattan on Friday to get my visas for Kenya and Uganda.
I don't have information on Hotel or taxi cost yet.
Sharing His Victory,
--Kevin
I can't wait to see what he'll send us back from Africa!
*********************
Update from Kevin:
08/13/07 11am Raised $750 in donations*********************
Also have raised $390 in Archbishop Venables DVD Sales
ONLY $60 to Go. 7 Hours until I have to pay for the tickets.
Update from Kevin at AnglicanTV:
If you haven't already, please consider donating!08/13/07 11am Raised $700 in donations.
Also have raised $330 in Archbishop Venables DVD Sales
ONLY $170 to Go. 9 Hours until I have to pay for the tickets.
There is no way I can possible thank you enough. This is a very humbling experience. Everyday I thank God for broadband and YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment