AnglicanTV schedule
An update from Kevin at AnglicanTV:
After long events like Gafcon and Lambeth it has been good to have a break. However, I am as interested in what is going to happen this fall as you are. So I am listing my schedule (subject to change) below.
Sept 15th I will be filming a POV (point of view) live stream from Trinity School for Ministry. You can find more info HERE
September 26-27 - ADV Council - Church of the Epiphany, Herndon, VA - Dr. J. I. Packer, Keynote Speaker -- Live Stream
October 1 -- Justyn Terry's Inauguration as Dean of Trinity
Oct 4 -- Diocese of Pittsburgh Convention -- Live Stream
You can follow my schedule "HERE Send schedule suggestions to anglicantv@gmail.com.
I also hope to be doing some more interviews this fall for AnglicanTV, so I'll keep everyone posted on those as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment