CaNN WebElves
You know who I miss? I miss the CaNN Elves. I know they have had some serious and sorrowful events in their lives this year and everyone needs time off, and my prayers are with them. But, even though I've never met them, they seem like old friends and I miss them.
Theirs was the second website I discovered (the first being the Midwest Conservative Journal with Christopher Johnson) when I started frantically trying to find any info on what in the world was going on in the Episcopal Church after General Convention 2003.
Being a born and raised Episcopalian in the Diocese of South Carolina years ago, I had no real idea of what had happened in and to the Church. Any strange pronouncements from ecclesiastical authorities always seemed to be something a few yankee bishops were doing "up north."
Talk about scales falling from one's eyes! And playing a large part in my education were the WebElves, for which I will be eternally grateful. So I hope all is well and we'll see you back soon!

1 comment:
Indeed! Our friends from up north, waaay up north, almost literally invented the Reasserters network of bloggers. They showed the rest of us how to do it, and showed you can be pointed with style and graciousness. They have truly suffered some great personal tragedies, but I know they are with us in spirit, and Spirit.
Post a Comment